Friday, May 19, 2017

My Very First Post!

Hello Bloggers!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Hannah and for this blog I will be sharing some learning, coding, sports, out of school activities and many more. One key note on this blog is that some work that I have shared on here may be a draft which means it won't be edited. On any Blog post feel free to comment in the comment's section about something positive that I have done and some feed back for me to work on. Make sure they are positive!! Keep checking back as I do post at least twice a day!

3 comments:

  1. I think I will enjoy reading your blog.
    P.S. I love you're background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely done Hannah can't wait for your next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the things you said like I will be using this interesting blog to share my learning with you.Can't wait to see more Samantha E

    ReplyDelete


Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Summer Learning Journey Teaser!

Tolafa Bloggers! On Tuesday 3rd Decemeber, my hub got introduced to a Summer Learning Journey. This is where we pick a task out of three, ...