Thursday, November 7, 2019

Clever Tools To Simplify Your Holidays!

Bonjour Bloggers,

A few weeks ago was the School Hoildays. My whole school got two weeks off which was pretty cool. I didn't do a lot of things but I did have a lot of fun. This is what I did:

Monday: Grocery Shopping
Tuesday: Stay at home day
Wednesday: Morning Tea at the Mall & Bingo with my Mum
Thursday: Walk up the Hill.
Friday: Catch up with my Family for my Aunties Birthday.
Saturday: Chilling
Sunday: Chilling
Monday: Grocery Shopping
Tuesday: Walk around Town
Wednesday: Stay at Home day & Bingo with my Mum.
Thursday: Catch up with Friends
Friday: Catch up with Friends.
Saturday: Chilling
Sunday: Chilling

Bye for now!!


Question: What did you get up to in your Holidays? 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Hannah!

    I love how you documented your holidays! It seemed like you got up to a lot more than I did! What did you do on the weekend when school broke into the holidays? Apart from that I think it's a great blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tamzin!
      Thankyou! Aha. What did you get up to in the holidays? Not much, I think I just relaxed. Again, thankyou very much!

      Delete


Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Summer Learning Journey Teaser!

Tolafa Bloggers! On Tuesday 3rd Decemeber, my hub got introduced to a Summer Learning Journey. This is where we pick a task out of three, ...