Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Achoo.....

Kia Ora Bloggers!

This week for our Writing Task (For Workshops), we have to create a poem. This poem can either be a Limerick Poem, Haiku Poem, Using Comparisons in Poetry or a Cinquain Poem. I have chosen a Limerick Poem. In the Limerick poem, you have to include 5 lines. Lines 1,2 and 5 must include a word that rhymes and 2,4 must include the same. (Words that Rhyme)

Down below is my Limerick Poem!


The sun in my hair blowing through the air. 
The clouds in the sky make me wanna cry
As I sat in my chair wishing to be there

All I ever wanted to do was stare

Have you ever done either a Limerick Poem or one of the above before?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Summer Learning Journey Teaser!

Tolafa Bloggers! On Tuesday 3rd Decemeber, my hub got introduced to a Summer Learning Journey. This is where we pick a task out of three, ...