Tuesday, March 19, 2019

#Choose Kind!!

Quote of the day!
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

Hello and Welcome back!
Today I will be telling all you readers about our Kindness act that we are going to be doing throughout this year at my school. You ready? Let's roll on round!

Around week 2, 3 and 4, we got introduced to what our theme was for the whole school this year. That is theme is Kindness. What is Kindness? Well Kindness is where you are showing Kindness to others and being role models of it to others as well. Kindness is a virtue\quality that means a lot to others as well as schools when you use it and be noticed by it.

For the Kindness act, the peer mediators and\or duty teachers will give you a card. That card is about Kindness and how that person noticed you and how you should be rewarded by it. On the card you put your first and last name and the reason why you got given the card. Then you go put that card in a jar in the officer. When my school has our values assembly, they will draw one of the cards out of the jar. If your name gets drawn out, you win a prize. That prize is a Kindness T-Shirt. If you got pulled out of the jar and got a Kindness T-Shirt, you will be so special and should feell very very happy with yourself. 

What are the Kindness T-Shirts? Well throughout the past 2-3 weeks, each hub has been decortating Kindness T-Shirts. These T-Shirts that everyone is designing is for the Kindness T-Shirt prize that I talked about above. The teachers will decide a few from each hub and then pick one out of everyone in the school who's T-Shirt stood out the most to the teachers with the quotes, colors, symbols etc that were put on there. 

Down below is a picture of my T-Shirt that I have designed. Do you like it?

This is why I think my T-Shirt should be published and be the winning design.
I think my design should be printed and presented to all the students at the school because it tells a really good message about Kindness and how it should be seen and heard as well as that it's birght and colorful so it stands out to people from far away. I want this to be printed and presented because I want everyone to follow in this messages footsteps and to be a role modle of it always. 

Have an amazing week everyone!
Bye for now!!




Have you ever designed a T-Shirt before? If so, what was it for?

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Hannah!!
    Yeah, I have designed a t-shirt before, in fact I had the same task as you : )
    I really like how bold your design is, I hope it gets picked! Do you think that you would wear it if your name got pulled out of the jar? I absolutely love how your blog is so detailed, but keep in mind it can sometimes be a LOT to look at. Keep up the amazing work and being an awesome friend.
    Bye-a, Roza <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roza!
    Thanks for the feedback!
    That's awesome! I would love to see what your T-Shirt design looks like! I bet it's awesomez!
    Thanks. I hope so too! I would! I would feel so happy and special if I got to war my own T-Shirt!
    Thanks for that! I will keep it in mind!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete


Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Summer Learning Journey Teaser!

Tolafa Bloggers! On Tuesday 3rd Decemeber, my hub got introduced to a Summer Learning Journey. This is where we pick a task out of three, ...