Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Tunnel Of Doom!

After school on a Tuesday I do this thing called Code Club. Code Club is where you create cool games using code and then show it to a group.

 This Project here is called Tunnel Of Doom.
 I did not do this from the instructions I did it from a book that I bought. 
The instructions are : The cat follows your mouse and you can not touch the black or the color changing background otherwise you go back to the start. I have achieved it and if you got to the end please write in the comments. 
Also try to bet the best time which is 226 seconds! (Which is by me!!!)
I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Game! I love it! I almost got it but I touched the background! The coding must of been so hard to make and you presented it awesomely!

    ReplyDelete


Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Summer Learning Journey Teaser!

Tolafa Bloggers! On Tuesday 3rd Decemeber, my hub got introduced to a Summer Learning Journey. This is where we pick a task out of three, ...